Board Of Directors
Ahmed F. Abdel Wahab, Ph. D.
Chairman, FAW Industrial Group, Egypt
- Ahmed F. Abdel Wahab is the chairman of FAW Industrial Group, Managing Director of Egyptian German Automotive Co., and vice chairman of Egyptian Kuwaiti Foundry (EKF).
- Member of the board of directors of: Federation of Egyptian Industries, Engineering Export Council, Suez Canal Economic Zone(SCEZ) (December2015 - December2018), Egyptian Competition Authority (June2007 - November2017), Export Development Fund, Egyptian Centre for Economic Studies (ECES), Egyptian Exporters Association (Expolink) and Head of School of Business Dean's Strategic Advisory Board – American University in Cairo.
- Member of the board of directors in a number of listed and unlisted companies such as: El Sewedy Electric, Al-Ahram Security Group, Sprea Misr, Plastichem, Industrial Development Group, East Port Said for Integrated Development, the Egyptian Center for Public Opinion Research (Baseera) and the National Academy for Science and Skills (NASS).
- Abdel Wahab earned his Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, his MBA and his Ph. D. degrees in business administration (management science / statistics) from the University of Alabama, USA.
Mr. Ravi Chawla
Managing Director, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd.
Mr. Ravi Chawla holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai University. He also holds a Master in Management Studies degree (specializing in Marketing) from Mumbai University. He has over 28 years of professional experience in sales, marketing & management across diverse sectors in Indian companies and MNCs with organisations like Wipro Consumer Products Ltd., CEAT Ltd, Polaroid, Pennzoil-Quaker State India Ltd. (was part of Royal Dutch Shell Group of Companies) & Mahindra and Mahindra (Farm Equipment Division) before joining Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd in 2007. He has held positions responsible for all areas of marketing, business development, sales via channel & B2B & general management for the last 24 years with country level responsibility. He has extensive experience of over 18 years in the lubricants space with Pennzoil (1998 to 2006) & in Gulf Oil (since 2007). With Gulf Oil, he joined as President for the Lubricants business in 2007 and was later designated as President & CEO – Lubricants business, after leading the organisation to become the fastest growing company amongst the top lubricant players. Since, June 2014, he is appointed as Managing Director of the Company. He is also on the Board of some other Gulf group companies and advising them at a strategic level.
Mr. William Fakhry Ghali
Chief Financial Officer, National Automotive Company S.A.E.
- William Fakhry is the Finance Director and the Group controller of NATCO Group from 2014 till present. Twenty years of experience in the business. Providing effective financial leadership to the finance team, to enable strategic foresight into the business and also provide knowledgeable and accurate information to colleagues and senior management. Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department in all subsidiaries (Group network of Authorized dealers of Mercedes-Benz for Passenger Cars in Egypt, Natquic, Zeibart, Star Insurance Brokerage & Gulf Oil Egypt). Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations. Responsible for Annual and interim Group accounts prepared under IFRS. Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations. Setting and monitoring targets & development. Support development of company Financial Controllers. Experience in supporting the development of finance departments in rapidly growing businesses. Attention to detail, logical and reasoned approach to problem solving with a can-do attitude.
- William Fakhry worked as the Financial Manager at Cairo National Automotive, An Authorized dealer for Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars, Egypt from 2009 till 2014.
- William Fakhry earned his Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Accounting in 1995 and his Diploma in Costing in 2001 from Ain Shams University.
Manish Kumar Gangwal
Chief Financial Officer, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd.
Manish Kumar Gangwal holds the position of Chief Financial Officer for Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd. He is also Company Secretary & Member at The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. In his past career Mr. Gangwal occupied the position of Chief Financial Officer of GOCL Corp. Ltd
Member of the Executive Board of the Austrian Bar Association (Lower Austria Chapter)
1991-present: Member of the Austrian Bar Association
(Lower Austria Chapter)
2003-2014: Member of the Disciplinary Board of the Austrian Bar
Association (Lower Austria Chapter)
2014-present: Member of the Executive Board of the
Austrian Bar Association (Lower Austria Chapter)
BUSINESS FUNCTIONS (Outline)
1992-1996 Member of the Supervisory Board of Hasenbichler
1996-2008 Managing Director of Hasenbichler Commodities AG and Hasenbichler asset management GmbH
1998-2008 Managing Director of Hasenbichler DRC AG
2003-2005 Member of the Executive Board of Epicon Investment AG
2008-2013 Member of the Supervisory Board BULL Holding AG (Chairman since 2009)
1994-2016 Member of the Supervisory Board SLAV Handel, Beteiligung und Vertretung AG
(Chairman since 2006)
2017 –ongoing Chairman of Sommerer Private Foundation